[Equest-users] I need some tutorial files

Tyler Bowers tbowers05 at georgefox.edu
Tue Jun 8 15:35:39 PDT 2010

This should be an easy problem to fix, but I have been unlucky trying to
find what I need.  I found a walkthrough tutorial that uses .dwg files for a
7th and lane project, for whatever reason, I can't get those files when I
download equest, and as I am new to equest, I feel this would be very
helpful.  The file SHOULD be under the equest folder under projects, mine is
not, and I have no idea where to get it, I tried google, but nothing
happened.  If someone could post where to get those files that would be
incrediblly helpful.  Thanks, please let me know if you have any questions,
my email is tbowers05 at georgefox.edu.  Thanks,

Tyler