[Equest-users] Weather Data for eQuest

Arjun Sanghani agsanghani at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 04:20:44 PDT 2010

Hi
I am a studnt of Civil engineering from India. Currently I am having my
research project on eQuest. For this purpose I require weather files for my
city AHMEDABAD, in the State GUJARAT, INDIA.

I would request you to please tell me the format for the weather files so
that I can create my own from the information collected by the local
Meteorolgical Department or I can convert files feom other format to this
one (.bin).

Following is the link to the site where the weather data in other formats is
available. please guide me weather I should directly convert these files
using doe2.2 converter or some modification is required.

http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/cfm/weather_data3.cfm/region=2_asia_wmo_region_2/country=IND/cname=India

Thank You
--
Arjun G Sanghani