[Equest-users] Missing LS-B report in my Detailed Simulation Report

Elise Chasse elise at sealanderarchitects.com
Thu Jun 10 07:06:19 PDT 2010

All:
When looking at the Detailed Simulation Report: the LS-B report (Space Peak
Load Components) does not show up.  I have the other LS reports... but not
B.

I am trying to find the total annual energy usage broken up by Space (I have
4 separate spaces modeled within the building).

I brought a Revit model into GBL and then into eQuest from there... is there
something I am missing that should be checked or turned on in order for the
LS-B report to show up with the rest of the reports in the Detailed
Summary?  I have no errors and everything appears to be calculating
correctly- I'm just missing those reports somehow.

Suggestions? Is there another way to see energy usage by space?

Thank you.

--
Elise Chasse LEED AP

Sealander Architects