[Equest-users] DD "Exterior Windows"

Ju-Yeon Julie Shin juyeon519 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 22:25:29 PDT 2010

Hello all,

I have a question regarding to the "Exterior Windows".

I calculated window-wall ratio for each orientatioin and floor.

So on the first floor, I have the following window-wall ratio: S-88%, N-69%, E-96%, W-94%, and NE-69%

When I put these inputs, however, it keeps giving me a warning saying "Range Check Error: Value being checked=88. Percent Glass value exceeds maximum (based on the window height and the sizes & positions of other windows).

Could you please tell me how I can fix this issue? Is my calculation method wrong? Plesae provide me some advice.

Thank you so much.

Joo Yun Julie Shin