[Equest-users] fancoil and DX systems

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 10:40:35 PDT 2010

Sara,

for the additional inputs that you are looking for, it is more straight
forward for you to do your inputs in ddedit mode and not using the Wizard.

Keep in mind that once you switch from the wizard mode to ddedit mode you
cannot reverse your file.  It is a good idea to "Save As" your file and work
with one version in ddedit mode, but keep one version in "wizard mode"
because if you need to re-start anything you can always go back to the
wizard file and proceed with new steps forward from that point.

It is typical for me (and I think many other simulators) to use the Save-as
method and work with multiple copies of the same project file.  I know when
I am running experiments I will have several files with alternative names
(i.e. added VSDs, or with 3-wayvalves, etc.) when I am testing different
inputs to see how they are affecting my model and how close I am getting to
where I need to be with my sim results.

If you need more detailed instruction on how to do this ddedit mode, write
back to us or feel free to contact me directly and I can walk you through
it.

cheers,
Pasha