[Equest-users] lost the 3D Geometry tab

Susan F modelsenergy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 12:05:56 PDT 2010

As far as testing - I absolutely do spend a great deal of time testing my
models.  My point was that I haven't had a chance today to determine if the
issue was only occurring as a direct result of selecting the self shading.

I don't need the 3-D view other than to visually inspect the input that was
done by others.

I will try closing everything else to see if it helps.  I have had
significant issues with the size of this model.

Thanks for the response.