[Equest-users] SD or DD?

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 13:12:07 PDT 2010

Nick (and others):

Thinking it through, 99% of SD stuff is in DD Wizard. DD just allows you to make different floor (and/or building) footprints.

So I suppose you could start with a DD Wizard and leave it a single footprint, filling in the blanks with contiguous stuff, then making the different floor (or building) shells from there.

Wish I had more time to speak. 7 models await my shaky hand.

John