[Equest-users] WIKI for eQUEST

Bruce Easterbrook bruce5 at bellnet.ca
Tue Jun 22 09:15:51 PDT 2010

With eQuest there are many ways to skin a cat reflecting the users past
experience and what problem they were solving when they learned the
technique.  The eQuest training session skips past much of the important
geometry input to get to some of the meatier subjects.  There are a lot
of subjects not covered in training, and many new ideas are evolving.  A
Wiki would be great and solve a few problems with this forum.  Many
questions are answered over and over.  The forum subject lines are not
always indicative of the information contained in the post.  There are a
few different opinions on some of the topics.  A Wiki would put the
techniques up where other "experts" could put in their 2 cents as well
and a good reference library could be quickly built with the best
answer.  It would be very handy at 3 in the morning when you are banging
your head on a wall after missing something simple but critical and most
of the forum is sleeping.  Plus I would imagine there would be some new
tricks to be learned by the old dogs too.
Bruce Easterbrook P.Eng.
Abode Engineering