[Equest-users] BDl Error

ramesh buddhi ramesh at greenevolution.in
Fri Jun 25 00:27:01 PDT 2010

Hi

I am using eQuest 3-63 can any one help me out on the below error please find the attachment.

 TYPE=PROPERTIES TH=0.0625 COND=0.1330 DENS=45.0 S-H=0.2   ..
Cannot simulate LAYERS Ceilg Cons Layers as given. The wall is too thin or too light. THICKNESS and/or DENSITY*SPECIFIC HEAT is too small. Use U-VALUE CONSTRUCTION.

BDL Error

cannot simulate Layer ceilg cons layers as given. The wall is too thin too light. Thickness and/or Density*specific heat is too small. Use U-Value construction.

Thanks
Ramesh BR