[Equest-users] HVAC Schedules

Omar Katanani omar at ecoconsulting.net
Tue Jun 29 06:46:10 PDT 2010

Ok so now I understand that the HVAC temperature schedules are actually
setpoints that are specified for each hour in the day. But shouldn't we
specify the setpoints from the thermal zone characteristics (design
heating temp and design cooling temp)? Will these two inputs override
each other?

Should I be using an ON/OFF schedule for the HVAC instead?

Please help as I'm really lost and out of time!

Many thanks,

Omar

___________________________

Omar Katanani
Sustainable Design Engineer

Email: omar at ecoconsulting.net

EcoConsulting (Lebanon)

Nahas Building, 4th floor

4 St-Maron Street / Georges Haddad Avenue

Postal Code: 2028 5806 SAIFI

Beirut, Lebanon

Tel:          +961 (0) 1 971 255
Mobile:    +961 (0) 3 045 045