[Equest-users] High Cooling and Fan energy use VAV? Advice needed

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 14:10:41 PDT 2010

Quick take, as I haven't look at your runs. But setting the Thermostat to Reverse Action and having a throttling range of 4 - 6 DegF (Forget the R they have displayed). That should knock down your unmet hours, and maybe your fan.

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Senior Energy Engineer

PartnerEnergy
1990 E. Grand Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
W: 888-826-1216, X254| D: 310-765-7295 | F: 310-817-2745www.ptrenergy.com| jaulbach at ptrenergy.com