[Equest-users] Water to water heat pump

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 10:30:53 PDT 2010

Jason,

you need to be in ddedit mode, go to the "plant" tab (aka water-side tab).
Once in this screen click your mouse on the very top line in your project
tree at the left where it has your project name.  Right click your mouse on
the project name and you will see a new window open that lets you select a
type of equipment that you would like to add.

For your choice, choose "add a chiller", then select the chiller of type
water-to-water hp.  It will then ask you which loops you will be connecting
too.  You will need to have a circulation loop of type "lake/well" created
in order to connect your heat rejection side of the Water-to-water HP.  then
you can also link to the CHW & HW loops for your system supply.

see attached screen shot of how to add a new chiller.

Pasha