[Equest-users] make exterior wall an interior wall

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Tue Jun 22 07:11:34 PDT 2010

Peter et all,

See my post following this one (I received my copy through the list at
9:07) - I am sure you'll find creating a few internal walls from scratch
(after the wizards) to be much less time-intensive and simpler than
creating dummy spaces with zero energy consumption but equal
temperatures to avoid heat transfer...  If this seems confusing ask for
elaboration.

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER