[Equest-users] DD "Exterior Windows"

Sami, Vikram Vikram.Sami at perkinswill.com
Thu Jun 24 07:42:05 PDT 2010

What is the height you've specified? If your height is not enough (the default is 5 ft I think), then you cannot get to the percentages you are specifying without your window being wider than the wall it sits in.

On a side note - that's a LOT of glass :-). If you're doing an ASHRAE comparison your baseline is only going to have 40%.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Sustainable Design Analyst
1382 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30309