[Equest-users] Studio Lighting

Dakota Kelley dakotak at teliospc.com
Wed Jun 30 12:17:26 PDT 2010

They’re separate space types; one’s for the seating area, the other is for the lobby.  Also take a look at 90.1-2007 Section 9.2.2.3, exceptions “m” and “n”.  This type of lighting is non-regulated, so it should be the same in both models.  The last time I modeled a performing arts theater, I modeled the production lights as task lighting with a separate schedule to separate the lighting end-use.  I used the same production light power in both models, and then for ambient lighting, I used the space-by-space method with the two aforementioned theater space types.  There were no comments from the LEED reviewer on this approach.

DAKOTA KELLEY

Project Designer | Energy Analyst

                              Office: 214.744.6199

                              Cell: 214.280.3825

                              Fax: 214.744.0770

http://www.teliospc.com <http://www.teliospc.com/>          3535 Travis St. Suite 115

dakotak at teliospc.com            Dallas, TX 75204

| MEP ENGINEERING · ENERGY MODELING · LEED CONSULTATION · COMMISSIONING |

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed,

And may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you

are not the intended recipient, please email the sender immediately, and delete this email from all computers.  Any

distribution or other use is strictly prohibited.  Copyright © 2009 Telios Corporation.