[Equest-users] (no subject)

Paul S. sep.paul at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 03:33:43 PST 2010

I've got the result of the end use between baseline and proposed
design, everything seems logical except the boilers consumption.
Boilers are the same type in the baseline and proposed design.

Boilers in the baseline are sized by eQUEST, in the proposed boilers
are given calculated by the engineers.

The only difference is in the proposed design we used air-cooled
chillers and FCU and for the baseline water-cooled and packaged VAVs.

Any suggestion about this difference in BTU consumption. And why in
baseline desing in June July we have BTU consumption while in the 2
designs have same temperatures and same schedules.

thanks