[Equest-users] Title 24 Existing Systems

Dana Troy DTroy at glumac.com
Thu Mar 25 07:56:55 PDT 2010

We are doing a Title 24 compliance model in eQUEST for an existing building that is just refurbishing the air handlers in the building. A couple of the air handlers are constant volume.

The problem I am having with the compliance is that eQUEST is assigning the baseline model to be VAV, even when I specify the Fan Type to be constant volume under the Air-Side HVAC System compliance tab.

Isn't the compliance tab supposed to specify what the compliance model will use as inputs? Has anyone else had problems with this?

Thanks,

Dana

Dana Troy
Energy Analyst