[Equest-users] Job Posting

Marc P. Brune marcb at pae-engineers.com
Thu Mar 25 14:47:59 PDT 2010

Mechanical Engineer (College Hire)

PAE Consulting Engineers, Inc., Portland, OR

www.pae-engineers.com<http://www.pae-engineers.com>

PAE Consulting Engineers, Inc. is a full range mechanical, electrical and lighting design firm focused on sustainable building design. Project types may range from new construction or renovation of commercial, higher education, health care and government buildings.  We are members of the Oregon Natural Step Network (TNS) and the US Green Building Council (USGBC) and have provided expertise for more than 60 LEED projects.

Work with our mechanical team performing systems calculations, developing markups using Revit and performing Energy Simulations using eQUEST. Demonstrate a high degree of independence and low requirements for consistent, direct and detailed supervision while handling assignments. Show a desire to contribute in a team based environment. Develop client relationships, project leadership, and design solutions that reflect our commitment to sustainable and energy efficient/Net Zero environments.

Required: BSME / EIT

Preferred: Revit 2010 MEP, eQUEST

PAE is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits including employer paid medical/dental/vision insurance.

Please email resume and cover letter to pattyh at pae-engineers.com<mailto:pattyh at pae-engineers.com>