[Equest-users] SubMeters in Equest

Seun Odukomaiya SOdukomaiya at lacquis.com
Wed Mar 31 06:15:06 PDT 2010

Equest users,
In order to isolate my elevator energy usage for a LEED model, I created a submeter of type electric and assigned the elevator loads to it. I then assigned that submeter to the main electric meter. This seems to have worked just fine. My question then is this: Which report details the energy consumption of my submeter. I looked at the BEPS and BEPU reports, but they have the total electric usage listed without my submeter broken out. Am I looking at the right report? Thanks

Seun Odukomaiya, LEED AP  -  Mechanical Engineer
L'Acquis Consulting Engineers
9229 Delegates Row, Suite 550
Indianapolis, IN 46240
voice:  (317) 706-2075 Ext. 255