[Equest-users] Survey on Building Simulation and Programming

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Wed Mar 31 14:27:35 PDT 2010

Please complete the survey related to building energy
simulation programs and computer programming at:

http://www.kwiksurveys.com?s=KJNEJM_c97fe163

I'm trying to understand the level of interest in
collaboratively creating software for the building energy
simulation community. Even if you don't do computer
programming, your answers to the survey will be valuable.

The survey will end April 9 and shortly after that date, I
will post the results to the BLDG-SIM mailing list.

Feel free to forward this invitation to anyone using
building energy simulation programs.

Thanks for you help

Jason

PS My apologies for any cross posting.
--
Jason Glazer, P.E., GARD Analytics, 90.1 ECB chair