[Equest-users] Fwd: no heating loads to systems --part II

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Mon Mar 8 07:54:45 PST 2010

Pasha,

For VAV systems you also have to specify the HEAT-SET-T (Hot Deck Max
Leaving Temp) to enable the main air handler heating coil. You can't
just leave the field blank. For example, if your room supply air
temperature is 90F and you have 30F reheat, enter 60F for the hot deck
temp.

Regards,
Bill

William Bishop, EIT, LEED(r) AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects LLP
Mechanical Engineer

134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608
T: (585) 325-6004 Ext. 114