[Equest-users] Interior LPD Baseline & Proposed

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Mon Mar 8 17:35:40 PST 2010

Hi Soham,

I am no USGBC reviewer, but I have submitted comparative models in the
past using the "actual" design, and working out an equivalent LPD for
the whole building applied uniformly to the spaces.  I do not think
there is anything preventing you from entering the individual space
LPD's in the proposed model, excepting that could take a bit more time.
You may find it pushes your energy savings further however depending on
the rest of your model.

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER

25501 west valley parkway