[Equest-users] e-quest for dummies

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 08:19:26 PDT 2010

It seems like you ould surround the lobby with either on or two shells,
Can't see it so hard to visualize whether you can use one. Anyway at least
the first one carefully at x=0, y=0 and z= whatever you height is. I call it
on top of first floor when you are asked, make sure you select floor over
conditioned space, no roof, and then proceed with your space/zones. The
third floor should be easier as you no longer have the lobby to deal with so
it should just be x=0, y=0, and z=top of second floor. this shell should be
specified as being above the second floor, with the floor over a conditioned
space and a roof.

Hope that helps.

If not attach a ,pd2 and.inp file so we can see what you are facing.

Carol