[Equest-users] roof wont generate

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 09:57:15 PDT 2010

Joe,

When I opened your file I can't see anything, not your 2-D or 3-D view. I do
not generally trust eQUEST to snap correctly to anything, CAD file points or
even points that I manually enter on the eQ screen, and almost always retype
the coordinates as soon as I'm done pointing and clicking. I do this because
I've frequently found round off errors are present and they can create
problems as you are acutely aware of right now.

At this point, since you can't seem to fix it in the wizard, you will have
to do it in DD edit, or better yet, in your .inp file if you know how to do
that. It sounds like you know what the points should be so just scroll down
to your polygons and fix them there.

Good luck,

Carol