[Equest-users] ASHRAE Baseline EUI

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Mon Mar 1 07:35:53 PST 2010

Paul,

This would really depend on the building type - sometime more than the
climate zone.  CBECS is a good place to start as is the Architecture
2030 website.  If you are looking at Labs, then the Labs 21 benchmarking
database is a great resource.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE