[Equest-users] Airflow through an Enthalpy wheel.

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Fri Mar 12 12:49:11 PST 2010

Vikram,

You can enter it in the Heat Recovery 1 Tab:

I think if you specify the zone OA cfm and the zone exhaust (if any),
the ERV cfm will take care of itself even if you don't enter it
explicitly.

Regards,
Bill

William Bishop, EIT, BEMP, LEED(r) AP | Pathfinder Engineers &
Architects LLP
Mechanical Engineer

134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608