[Equest-users] Printing building summary

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Tue Mar 16 09:11:13 PDT 2010

The only method I'm aware of, for SD/DD or detailed, is to take a
screenshot/grab of individual input windows and print the images.  If
you are interested in freeware software to help automate storing the
images there are a number of options - I'd suggest searching the
archives.

This can and does burn a lot of time when you're trying to illustrate
inputs for a nitpicky model reviewer - I very much hope an automated
print process is added to any current/future feature wishlists.

I've never tried simply providing my .inp/.bdl file printed out in all
its glory... has this ever worked in anyone's experience for LEED/COE
projects?

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER