[Equest-users] Maximum spaces/zones in v 3.63?

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 12:33:20 PDT 2010

Okay--I would agree that a building the size of an entire city block is an
extenuating circumstance.  I wish you luck & sanity on managing this
project.

Keep us posted on how this model works for you, and yes I would assume (like
you) that the zone quantities for V3.37 still do apply for V3.63

Pasha

p.s. I do not envy you for this project--but what a fun challenge
none-the-less.  ;)