[Equest-users] DOAS system

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 14:19:59 PDT 2010

This is a good summary but I would expand the "replaces exhaust air with
outside air" bullet to read: replaces exhaust air with return air using a
heat exchanger to pre-treat the outside air prior to mixing it with the
return air. Maybe this is obvious to everyone but it never hurts to be
specific. And speaking of specific, as Larry said, Stanley Mumma is a great
resource for information related to DOAS. He may or may not have even coined
the term here in the US but I kind of think of him as the father of DOAS.
Lastly, and by way of apology, while it may seem to some that we here in the
US think we've discovered something new that others didn't already know
about, many of us realize that's not true

Carol