[Equest-users] Reheat/preheat/heating help

Rob Hudson rdh4176 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 13:16:29 PDT 2010

I have a constant volume VAV system with a preheat coil, no heating coil,
and reheat box at the terminal.  The preheat is steam and the reheat is hot
water.  I am looking for verification on the way i set this up in the
model.  I set the heating capacity to 0 on the system level and entered in a
preheat coil under the preheat/baseboard tab.  Also under the preheat tab, i
entered my capacity and leaving air temp (50deg).  On the coil cap/control
tab i have entered my zone entering max supply temp = 87 deg, thats the temp
i want the reheats to go up to.  Then under each separate VAV zone, i
entered the reheat capacity under the Maximum Heating Rate.

Let me know if i confused anyone or need to send pictures or files.

--
Rob Hudson