[Equest-users] how to turn off heat/scheduling

Paul Brooks equestpaul at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 13:13:56 PDT 2010

I am getting a heat load in the middle of the cooling season.  I don't believe it.  the system is VAV, chilled water with reheat coils at the boxes only.  Office Building in a semi-tropical zone (3).

I understand that I should be able to turn the heat off/make unavailable, but the instructions on how seem cryptic.....that or my brain is overloaded.  Can someone provide a quick answer ton how to do it?

Thanks!