[Equest-users] Accuracy of spaces in small home model

Jacob Faiola jacobfaiola at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 09:55:57 PDT 2010

eQUEST Masters;

I made significant changes to the geometry of a home in the detailed interface, and it seems that the space shapes created by the wizard and viewable in the 2D tab are no longer accurate. Specifically, I divided the underoof space with an interior wall so that some of it is truly between the ceiling and the roof and some of it is "headroom" under vaulted ceilings that follow the roofline. Can I just reduce the footprint and volume, etc. of the underroof space to not include the vaulted ceilings, and then increase the volume of the atrium spaces. Also, can i get rid of the air wall that the wizards created to connect the spaces? Sorry about being so long-winded.

thanks,
jacob