[Equest-users] rates for training per request

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 10:00:35 PDT 2010

Many people have asked me if I will train them. Yes, in either eQUEST or
TRACE. Yes, but I cannot come to you right now. I need surgery on one or
both knees. Yes to training, but *if* I train you, you will need to be
willing to spend time looking at paper drawings and discussing zoning first.
You can use Autocad at the same time or not.

My rates are: $150 for 8 hours or less, $125 for 8-16 hours, $100 for
anything over 16 hours. This is not marketing it is question answering. If
anyone is offended so be it. AS I said before, I would rather train by
researching and answering questions

I am physically located in Portland, Or. I require humor!

--
Carol Gardner PE