[Equest-users] Complex chiller/heat recovery/heat pump to model question

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 09:18:50 PDT 2010

Hi Paul,

I think Matt is on to something. It does have options for both and you can
use Equip Control and maybe Load Management commands. This is heady stuff
for a newbie, however, so I would suggest you hire someone to do a peer
review with you or to work with you.

So, this is an existing building, right? You will also need to bill match,
etc. Where do you actually sit? In Uraguay?

Carol