[Equest-users] Looking for eQuest Training Class

Walson, Kristy kristy.walson at tlc-eng.com
Fri May 7 11:52:36 PDT 2010

Hi Forum Folks,

Does anyone know of a good eQuest training class (2-day, preferably) happening in the next month or so?  The training folks in Wisconsin (which has been recommended to me) won't be holding another class until the fall.  I don't want to just try any class - I'd like it to be recommended by someone who has taken it.  Thanks in advance for the help!

NOTE:  I re-sent this with a more appropriate subject so it's searchable later.  Thanks!

Kristy M. Walson, PE, LEED AP
Mechanical Engineer / Sustainable Design

TLC Engineering for Architecture
Your 2030 Challenge Partner

255 South Orange Avenue, Suite 1600
Orlando, FL 32801-3463