[Equest-users] MSAV variable speed fan motor

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 13:46:19 PDT 2010

Thanks, Fred. Just as good if PVVT. Actually I was going to say PVVT but
thought Mary said VAV and the tab's there for it, too. I would use it with
advice from an engineer or really knowledgeable HVAC guy. Yeah, they are out
there.

Prolific poster indeed! I offer my services to people for real money, too! I
don't want to stand by a freeway with a will work for food sign. None of us
does.

Good to hear from you. Apologies in advance for putting it back on line.

Personal regards,
Carol