[Equest-users] Compliance rule set for Oregon

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 22:29:42 PDT 2010

All,

Lynn Bellenger will soon be the first female president of ASHRAE..ASHRAE is
117 years young. Lynn's goal is to improve energy modeling. She is a PE and
a BEMP and a LEED AP. She has even more letters after her name but you will
have to ask her. She deserves every one of them. Lynn rocks. If I was a
betting woman, I would bet on Lynn to try to get this done. You will see I
have attempted to cc her on this. I have also bcc'd her to make sure she
gets the message.

A good night to all and to all a good night!

Carol

Carol Gardner PE