[Equest-users] Process Equipment Power Consumption

Steven Savich ssavich at systemswestengineers.com
Mon May 3 11:18:41 PDT 2010

Omer,

Absolute agreement - modeling plugload with any degree of certainty is a
headache.

At least for Office equipment, there is some information, albeit dated:
"Heat Gain From Office Equipment", pp33-39 ASHRAE JOURNAL June 2000 issue.
This article summarizes some information from ASHRAE research projects
RP-822 and RP-1055.

Someone else on the list may know of research that's a little more
up-to-date.

Steven