[Equest-users] Minimum Efficiency System 5

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Wed May 5 06:52:14 PDT 2010

The test procedure differentiates the equipment. If it is
rated using ARI 390 then it is a SPVAC while different ARI
test procedures are used for Table 6.8.1A equipment. I have
always believed that System 5 "packaged rooftop VAV with
reheat" from Table G3.1.1B is referencing Table 6.8.1A
single packaged equipment.

Jason