[Equest-users] Baseline Building Models

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 13:54:09 PDT 2010

Hi Jay,

I think this may be difficult if not impossible. My understanding is that
the Benchmark Buildings were paid for using our tax dollars via the
EnergyPlus pot of money. Probably created by someone connected to one of the
national labs. Thus a public library.

On the other hand,eQUEST models are constructed for and paid for by private
clients. Thus no public libraries. I am an eQUEST user and would be thrilled
if a similar library could exist some day.

I would be even more thrilled if all pots of $ for development of these
invaluable models could be combined.

If I am wrong about any of this I am sure I will be corrected.

Carol
PS Do your chillers still rock?