[Equest-users] eQUEST: Hours outside throttling range for Standard VAV w/Reheat

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 09:32:20 PDT 2010

Gordon:

Try increasing the throttling range to 6 DegF. Also find out WHEN your unmet hours exist by looking at SS-O reports, which show 8760 of space temperatures based on time of day.  If I get a chance later today, I will look at your run.

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Senior Energy Engineer

PartnerEnergy
1990 E. Grand Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
W: 888-826-1216, X254| D: 310-765-7295 | F: 310-817-2745
www.ptrenergy.com| jaulbach at ptrenergy.com