[Equest-users] Buildign seems to compile, but simulation will not run...HELP!

James Hansen JHANSEN at ghtltd.com
Mon May 10 09:15:33 PDT 2010

Whenever you get an error midway thru simulation, just view the output
simulation file and scroll all the way to the end for the error that
stopped the processing.  In your case, the error is with the DHW pump
being defined but with no return water flow.

Just define a GPM for the DHW Pump 6.  Or delete the pump (if there
isn't one).

GHT Limited
James Hansen, PE, LEED AP

Senior Associate