[Equest-users] Internal Loads & Choosing the building type

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Mon May 17 13:07:15 PDT 2010

Omar,

These "typical" values are extracted from libraries when you define such
internal occupancies through the wizards.  I do not this information
(ppl/SF, OA/person, etc...) is accessible post-wizards from the eQuest
interface.

I think your options, if you are firmly in detailed mode, are to (A)
look up the values you need in a reference like ASHRAE Fundamentals, or
(B) to create a  "dummy" project save and fall back to the wizards,
assign the libray occupancies you want to check up on, and zip back to
detailed mode to extract those internal load & occupancy rates/schedules
you're looking for.

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER