[Equest-users] Compliance rule set for Oregon

Paul Buchheit paul.buchheit at eesinet.com
Wed May 19 10:39:02 PDT 2010

Hello All,

Since Carol brought up the subject of improving energy modeling I would like to ask the following question.
What is the most appropriate and effective avenue to make suggestions for improvements to eQUEST and addressing potential problems?
One improvement I would like to see made to eQUEST is to add the pan function.

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Buchheit
Mechanical Engineer