[Equest-users] export Data from eQUEST

B. Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Wed May 19 17:03:19 PDT 2010

I believe what you did to push your hourly report data out to a .dat file
was to go to the unlikely location of "non-hourly reports" tab under the
Project & Site tab and then set the Hourly Data Save Format from "No Save"
(which imbeds the hourly report info within the .sim file) to "Formatted".
 Make sure you do it for all report types (loads, system, plant & econ --
although I imagine it is plant reports you are generating).

That said, there is now the ability in either D2SimViewer or eQUEST
directly to parse the hourly report data directly into an Excel
Spreadsheet.  In D2SimViewer, just hit the Hourly Reports button - top
right.  In eQUEST, it is under the file menu -> File - Export Hourly
Reports.

Hope this helps.

Brian