[Equest-users] Energy Modeling Fees

Haynes, Glenn Glenn.Haynes at kema.com
Tue May 25 11:30:16 PDT 2010

Pasha,

I think you base fee assumptions are about right.  I can do a
residential (single family) model for less than that if I have a fairly
close template model to start with.

But C&I is another class of modeling because of the diversity, and I
concur that you have to price those models based on size and complexity.

This is a good topic for our users group, and I am eager to hear more
opinions.

Glenn