[Equest-users] VRV systems

sambhav tiwari tiwari.sambhav at gmail.com
Sun May 30 22:55:45 PDT 2010

Hi Equesters,
                     Few weeks before there was a discussion on VRV units
modelling as PVVVT systems and air to air heat pumps but when i created my
heat pump in heating tab but when i simulated the building in my energy end
results i am not getting my cooling energy kwh i mean to say is

Energy end reults

Light   Equipment  Cooling  Pumps/Auxillaries   Fans  Tower/Heat Rejection.

Among all these end results my cooling results are missing i am not geeting
that .Can any one suggest any reson behind this and what can be the possible
reason for this error.

Any response will be highly admirable.

Thanks
Sambhav Tiwari.