[Equest-users] GSHP & chiller &cooling tower

淇 张 zhangqi_tongji at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Nov 2 09:43:36 PDT 2010

Dears
I have a project with two GSHP chiller , one screw chiller and one cooling
tower.
Though the year, the GSHP system palys most role
The screw chiller and cooling tower are used for soil's heat balance.
After looking though the web, now I know how to set the GSHP system,
but now I want to add the screw chiller and cooling tower to play the role
But I find that the air-side system just can be assign one water syetem, GSHP or
screw chiller syetem.
How can I add the chiller and cooling tower correctly and make the heat
balance ture?
How can I set the GSHP and screw chiiler, cooling tower correctly?
Thanks

landy