[Equest-users] (no subject)

Kyle Whipple kwhipple at silverpetrucelli.com
Tue Nov 16 05:11:13 PST 2010

Hello to all,

I am having a difficult time understanding the zoning pattern.

On the building footprint screen, custom zoning, by geometry, the
perimeter zone is calculated automatically. How can you define the areas
by type?

Also, if the zone is custom, then will the future activity allocation
screen mean anything? Do we have to set up the zoning on page 3 as
activity allocation and then use activity allocation on future screens?

If we do not use activity allocation on page 3, does this then mean that
the future screen is obsolete?

I also noticed that we have to set up the zoning before the windows.
This is a problem. Is there a way around that?

As you can see, I am pretty confused.

Thanks.

Kyle Whipple E.I.T., LEED AP

Silver/Petrucelli + Associates, Inc.