[Equest-users] eQuest Training

Priolo, Vincent Vincent.Priolo at trane.com
Wed Nov 17 10:23:30 PST 2010

Where is a good place to get eQuest training?  I'm located in the LA/north OC area.  I'm open to online training as well.

Vince Priolo

Energy Solutions Engineer

Southern California Trane

Cell - 805-550-4298

Direct - 626-435-1187

vincent.priolo at trane.com

The information contained in this message is privileged and intended only for the recipients named. If the reader is not a representative of the intended recipient, any review, dissemination or copying of this message or the information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender, and delete the original message and attachments.